Selling Your Vehicle to Junk Cars in Oak Lawn

When removing vehicles from your property you want to make sure you have all the correct paperwork that Junk Cars Oak Lawn requires. This paperwork shows that you are the legal owner of the car so you have the right to sell it on. This paperwork is called a certificate of title or just title; some also call it a pink slip. This title has all the information about the car; this includes vehicle identification number make and year. It has the license plate number and it will hold all the information of the owner; address and their name. When you get your car removed from your property you will need to hand over the title to the driver so they can put the car into the company’s name thus removing your name.

Continue reading